Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

  • On Sunday and Monday, Nov 18 and 19, we attended the Bobby Jones Gospel Retreat. Our school will be partnering with the new complex Jones is building in Fort Lauderdale.
  • I've been blessed. My students are singing two of my songs - The Glory Road and Winter's Comin', the latter to be featured in our Christmas play, The Grinch Who Stole The Holidays written by Sparkle Veasy, our drama teacher.
  • A further blessing is the lease on my new apartment, which has been long in the making. I should be settled in by the time I return to school after Thanksgiving.
  • Finally, all of my five classes have created a treatment for a music video with a song. We plan to videotape each of the five videos in the coming months. This is very exciting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home